Grants & Sponsorships
After reviewing the Numotion Foundation Donation Guidelines below, please complete this form and submit it via our online Application Portal.
Due to the large number of proposals we receive and limited resources we have to support them, all requests must be submitted via this website at least 90 days prior to the event for consideration. We do not accept requests via mail, fax or e-mail. To submit a request, you will need to complete the on-line application.
In order to be considered for a donation, the applicant must provide documentation from the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) validating the applicant’s status as a public charity described by Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Once a proposal has been submitted, an acknowledgement email will be sent. We will review your proposal and generally seek to respond to all proposals within 120 days of submission.
Numotion Foundation does not provide support for the following types of requests:
- Requests by or for the benefit of particular individuals
- Partisan political organizations
- Sectarian, religious, and denominational organizations
- Organizations that discriminate based on race, color, sex, gender identity and/or expression, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, age or disability
- Tax-supported city, county or state organizations
- Private foundations (even if tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3))
- Fundraising for local sports organizations